- 18.08.2017Director General’s Statement at High-level Dialogue on Nuclear Security
- 10.08.2017Women’s Cyber Forum: Launching Careers in Cyber Space - 6 Nov 2017, Vienna, Austria
- 19.07.2017Report of the Seminar on Sustaining Nuclear Security Training and Support Centers: Lessons Learned and the Way Forward
- 13.07.2017WINS Awarded Funding by Carnegie Corporation of New York and the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- 07.07.2017WINS CNSP Career Report - Available Now!
- 30.06.2017Updated Curriculum for a model Nuclear Security Summit by NTI is now available!
- 30.06.2017IAEA Launches Mobile Application TRACE - Tool for Radiation Alarm and Commodity Evaluation
- 21.06.2017Jordan subscribes to the Joint Statement on Certified Training for Nuclear Security Management (IAEA INFCIRC/901)
- 29.05.2017Seminar on Sustaining Nuclear Security Training and Support Centers: Lessons Learned and the Way Forward
- 15.05.2017Appointment of Ms Rhonda Evans to WINS
Khalifa University announces vacancy for a Director of the Institute of International and Civil Security
The Khalifa University in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is currently seeking to appoint a Director of the Institute of International and Civil Security who will lead and develop the Institute as part of the next stage in its development. The Institute sits at the forefront of the interface between science, technology and security studies, and the new Director will be expected to harness and develop expertise across these domains. In addition, the new Director must provide strategic and operational leadership of the Institute, ensuring excellence across research, teaching and engagement with partners from the United Arab Emirates’ security and intelligence services.
For further enquiries on the position, please contact: Dr Sabrina Vieth at telephone: +44 (0)20 7340 6205 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the university, position, and the MA programme offered by the Institute, click to download the document below.
Position and Programme Details