- 25.04.2017NEW Member Challenge
- 07.04.2017WINS Annual Report 2017
- 07.04.2017A newly updated edition of the CNS Global Incidents and Trafficking Database
- 31.03.2017Khalifa University announces vacancy for a Director of the Institute of International and Civil Security
- 29.03.2017IAEA Call for Papers: Synopses for International Conference on Physical Protection of Nuclear Material and Nuclear Facilities Due 15 May
- 24.03.2017Ernest J. Moniz Named New CEO of NTI
- 22.03.2017Addressing the Cyber Threat to Nuclear Systems, April 13, 2-17, Washington DC, USA
- 09.03.20172nd Annual Industrial Control Cyber Security Nuclear Summit
- 06.03.2017Master's Programme in Nuclear Security - The University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 13.02.2017Demonstrating Due Care: Cyber Liability Considerations for Nuclear Facilities
Khalifa University announces vacancy for a Director of the Institute of International and Civil Security
The Khalifa University in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is currently seeking to appoint a Director of the Institute of International and Civil Security who will lead and develop the Institute as part of the next stage in its development. The Institute sits at the forefront of the interface between science, technology and security studies, and the new Director will be expected to harness and develop expertise across these domains. In addition, the new Director must provide strategic and operational leadership of the Institute, ensuring excellence across research, teaching and engagement with partners from the United Arab Emirates’ security and intelligence services.
For further enquiries on the position, please contact: Dr Sabrina Vieth at telephone: +44 (0)20 7340 6205 and email: email@example.com.
For more information on the university, position, and the MA programme offered by the Institute, click to download the document below.
Position and Programme Details