Excellent learning and peer-to-peer networking opportunities with a cross-section of the nuclear industry.
The world’s first certified professional development programme for individuals in nuclear security management.
An extensive archive of information on nuclear security, both from WINS and from external sources.
Helping licensees assess the maturity of their security programme and measure their security culture effectiveness.
Until 15 September, the IAEA is accepting synopsis submissions from anyone who would like to present at the International Conference on the Safety and Security of Radioactive Sources. The event will be held at the IAEA’s headquarters in Vienna, Austria on 20-24 June 2022.
The main aim of the conference is the shine a light on the importance of ensuring the safety and security of radioactive sources considering the increasingly prevalent role they play in industrial, research, agriculture and medical applications.
The IAEA is calling for original submissions related to the following topics:
– Security and safety of radioactive sources throughout their entire lifecycle;
– Collaboration at the national level;
– Partnership and cooperation at the international level;
– Regulatory oversight of radioactive sources;
– Incidents and emergencies involving radioactive sources;
– Sustainability and resilience of national regimes.
Interested participants who would like to present at the conference should submit an abstract of approximately 500-600 words by 15 September.
To learn more about the conference and how to submit a synopsis, click here.