- 16.10.2017The Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) and Nawah Energy Company have become Lifetime Corporate Members of WINS
- 19.09.2017Step into the World of Nuclear Security Training - IAEA News item!
- 12.09.2017New IAEA Publication - Summary of the International Conference on Nuclear Security: Commitments and Actions
- 24.08.2017IAEA Nuclear Security eLearning!
- 18.08.2017Director General’s Statement at High-level Dialogue on Nuclear Security
- 10.08.2017Women’s Cyber Forum: Launching Careers in Cyber Space - 6 Nov 2017, Vienna, Austria
- 19.07.2017Report of the Seminar on Sustaining Nuclear Security Training and Support Centers: Lessons Learned and the Way Forward
- 13.07.2017WINS Awarded Funding by Carnegie Corporation of New York and the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- 07.07.2017WINS CNSP Career Report - Available Now!
- 30.06.2017Updated Curriculum for a model Nuclear Security Summit by NTI is now available!
WINS CNSP Career Report - Available Now!
In 2016, we surveyed our WINS Academy Alumni on why they sought WINS Academy certification, how certification has benefitted them personally and in the workplace, and how they are currently implementing and integrating what they have learned in their professions.
99% of respondents said they would benefit from a Career Report sharing the results of the surveys. In light of this, we collected and analysed the results and are sharing with you our first WINS Academy CNSP Career Report!
We would like to thank all our Alumni who took time to complete the surveys. We do appreciate your participation!
If you have any comments on the report, please feel free to share them with Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.