- 25.04.2017NEW Member Challenge
- 07.04.2017WINS Annual Report 2017
- 07.04.2017A newly updated edition of the CNS Global Incidents and Trafficking Database
- 31.03.2017Khalifa University announces vacancy for a Director of the Institute of International and Civil Security
- 29.03.2017IAEA Call for Papers: Synopses for International Conference on Physical Protection of Nuclear Material and Nuclear Facilities Due 15 May
- 24.03.2017Ernest J. Moniz Named New CEO of NTI
- 22.03.2017Addressing the Cyber Threat to Nuclear Systems, April 13, 2-17, Washington DC, USA
- 09.03.20172nd Annual Industrial Control Cyber Security Nuclear Summit
- 06.03.2017Master's Programme in Nuclear Security - The University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 13.02.2017Demonstrating Due Care: Cyber Liability Considerations for Nuclear Facilities
2nd Annual Industrial Control Cyber Security Nuclear Summit
WINS is pleased to announce the 2nd Annual Industrial Control Cyber Security Nuclear Summit to be held from 22nd to 24th May 2016 in Warrington, United Kingdom. The event is organised by Cyber Senate entitled “Transformation, Preparedness and Developing Cyber Security Assurance”. WINS Executive Director Roger Howsley is a speaker at the event.
All stakeholders have a new responsibility in ensuring the safety, reliability and stability of our Critical National Infrastructure. Public and Private partnerships are paramount and information sharing on an international level is of priority. The conference consists of presentations and debate from some of the Nuclear energy industry’s leading end users from Operational and IT backgrounds, Government influencers, leading cybersecurity authorities and some of the world’s most influential solution providers. The event will focus on areas of vulnerability, threat detection, mitigation, and planning for the nuclear sector.
If you do wish to attend; we suggest you register promptly. The registration can be done via the website at http://industrialcontrolsecuritynuclear.com/