- 16.10.2017The Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) and Nawah Energy Company have become Lifetime Corporate Members of WINS
- 19.09.2017Step into the World of Nuclear Security Training - IAEA News item!
- 12.09.2017New IAEA Publication - Summary of the International Conference on Nuclear Security: Commitments and Actions
- 24.08.2017IAEA Nuclear Security eLearning!
- 18.08.2017Director General’s Statement at High-level Dialogue on Nuclear Security
- 10.08.2017Women’s Cyber Forum: Launching Careers in Cyber Space - 6 Nov 2017, Vienna, Austria
- 19.07.2017Report of the Seminar on Sustaining Nuclear Security Training and Support Centers: Lessons Learned and the Way Forward
- 13.07.2017WINS Awarded Funding by Carnegie Corporation of New York and the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- 07.07.2017WINS CNSP Career Report - Available Now!
- 30.06.2017Updated Curriculum for a model Nuclear Security Summit by NTI is now available!
2nd Annual Industrial Control Cyber Security Nuclear Summit
WINS is pleased to announce the 2nd Annual Industrial Control Cyber Security Nuclear Summit to be held from 22nd to 24th May 2016 in Warrington, United Kingdom. The event is organised by Cyber Senate entitled “Transformation, Preparedness and Developing Cyber Security Assurance”. WINS Executive Director Roger Howsley is a speaker at the event.
All stakeholders have a new responsibility in ensuring the safety, reliability and stability of our Critical National Infrastructure. Public and Private partnerships are paramount and information sharing on an international level is of priority. The conference consists of presentations and debate from some of the Nuclear energy industry’s leading end users from Operational and IT backgrounds, Government influencers, leading cybersecurity authorities and some of the world’s most influential solution providers. The event will focus on areas of vulnerability, threat detection, mitigation, and planning for the nuclear sector.
If you do wish to attend; we suggest you register promptly. The registration can be done via the website at http://industrialcontrolsecuritynuclear.com/