- 22.03.2017Addressing the Cyber Threat to Nuclear Systems, April 13, 2-17, Washington DC, USA
- 09.03.20172nd Annual Industrial Control Cyber Security Nuclear Summit
- 06.03.2017Master's Programme in Nuclear Security - The University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 13.02.2017Demonstrating Due Care: Cyber Liability Considerations for Nuclear Facilities
- 13.02.2017Nuclear Energy: Securing The Future - A Case For Voluntary Consensus Standards
- 29.01.2017International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Webinar - Job Opportunities 30 January 2017
- 19.01.2017INMM Abstracts due 1 February 2017!
- 14.12.2016PRESS RELEASE: The Government of Canada and 11 Other States Endorse the WINS Academy’s Commitment to Providing Certified Professional Development for Nuclear Security Worldwide – IAEA INFCIRC/901
- 29.11.2016Upcoming WINS Side Events at the IAEA Nuclear Security Conference
- 25.11.2016WINS Paper on Certified Training published in Radiation Protection Dosimetry
2nd Annual Industrial Control Cyber Security Nuclear Summit
WINS is pleased to announce the 2nd Annual Industrial Control Cyber Security Nuclear Summit to be held from 22nd to 24th May 2016 in Warrington, United Kingdom. The event is organised by Cyber Senate entitled “Transformation, Preparedness and Developing Cyber Security Assurance”. WINS Executive Director Roger Howsley is a speaker at the event.
All stakeholders have a new responsibility in ensuring the safety, reliability and stability of our Critical National Infrastructure. Public and Private partnerships are paramount and information sharing on an international level is of priority. The conference consists of presentations and debate from some of the Nuclear energy industry’s leading end users from Operational and IT backgrounds, Government influencers, leading cybersecurity authorities and some of the world’s most influential solution providers. The event will focus on areas of vulnerability, threat detection, mitigation, and planning for the nuclear sector.
If you do wish to attend; we suggest you register promptly. The registration can be done via the website at http://industrialcontrolsecuritynuclear.com/