- 16.10.2017The Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) and Nawah Energy Company have become Lifetime Corporate Members of WINS
- 19.09.2017Step into the World of Nuclear Security Training - IAEA News item!
- 12.09.2017New IAEA Publication - Summary of the International Conference on Nuclear Security: Commitments and Actions
- 24.08.2017IAEA Nuclear Security eLearning!
- 18.08.2017Director General’s Statement at High-level Dialogue on Nuclear Security
- 10.08.2017Women’s Cyber Forum: Launching Careers in Cyber Space - 6 Nov 2017, Vienna, Austria
- 19.07.2017Report of the Seminar on Sustaining Nuclear Security Training and Support Centers: Lessons Learned and the Way Forward
- 13.07.2017WINS Awarded Funding by Carnegie Corporation of New York and the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- 07.07.2017WINS CNSP Career Report - Available Now!
- 30.06.2017Updated Curriculum for a model Nuclear Security Summit by NTI is now available!
INMM Abstracts due 1 February 2017!
Submit an Abstract for the INMM 58th Annual Meeting!
Submit a 350-word abstract with paper justification and a short biographical sketch by February 1, 2017. Include any additional information that will be helpful in placing your proposed paper in the program, such as the order of any multiple complementary papers. All abstracts must be submitted via the INMM Website.
Download the Call for Papers for complete information and instructions or visit the #INMM2017 website.
Abstracts must be submitted no later than February 1, 2017, to be considered for the 58th INMM Meeting.
Papers are sought in seven primary subject areas:
- Facility Operations
- International Safeguards
- Materials Control and Accountability
- Nonproliferation and Arms Control
- Nuclear Security and Physical Protection
- Packaging, Transportation and Disposition
- Education, Training and Workforce Development
Contact INMM Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance in making arrangements for a special session.