- 25.04.2017NEW Member Challenge
- 07.04.2017WINS Annual Report 2017
- 07.04.2017A newly updated edition of the CNS Global Incidents and Trafficking Database
- 31.03.2017Khalifa University announces vacancy for a Director of the Institute of International and Civil Security
- 29.03.2017IAEA Call for Papers: Synopses for International Conference on Physical Protection of Nuclear Material and Nuclear Facilities Due 15 May
- 24.03.2017Ernest J. Moniz Named New CEO of NTI
- 22.03.2017Addressing the Cyber Threat to Nuclear Systems, April 13, 2-17, Washington DC, USA
- 09.03.20172nd Annual Industrial Control Cyber Security Nuclear Summit
- 06.03.2017Master's Programme in Nuclear Security - The University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 13.02.2017Demonstrating Due Care: Cyber Liability Considerations for Nuclear Facilities
INMM Abstracts due 1 February 2017!
Submit an Abstract for the INMM 58th Annual Meeting!
Submit a 350-word abstract with paper justification and a short biographical sketch by February 1, 2017. Include any additional information that will be helpful in placing your proposed paper in the program, such as the order of any multiple complementary papers. All abstracts must be submitted via the INMM Website.
Download the Call for Papers for complete information and instructions or visit the #INMM2017 website.
Abstracts must be submitted no later than February 1, 2017, to be considered for the 58th INMM Meeting.
Papers are sought in seven primary subject areas:
- Facility Operations
- International Safeguards
- Materials Control and Accountability
- Nonproliferation and Arms Control
- Nuclear Security and Physical Protection
- Packaging, Transportation and Disposition
- Education, Training and Workforce Development
Contact INMM Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance in making arrangements for a special session.