- 22.03.2017Addressing the Cyber Threat to Nuclear Systems, April 13, 2-17, Washington DC, USA
- 09.03.20172nd Annual Industrial Control Cyber Security Nuclear Summit
- 06.03.2017Master's Programme in Nuclear Security - The University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 13.02.2017Demonstrating Due Care: Cyber Liability Considerations for Nuclear Facilities
- 13.02.2017Nuclear Energy: Securing The Future - A Case For Voluntary Consensus Standards
- 29.01.2017International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Webinar - Job Opportunities 30 January 2017
- 19.01.2017INMM Abstracts due 1 February 2017!
- 14.12.2016PRESS RELEASE: The Government of Canada and 11 Other States Endorse the WINS Academy’s Commitment to Providing Certified Professional Development for Nuclear Security Worldwide – IAEA INFCIRC/901
- 29.11.2016Upcoming WINS Side Events at the IAEA Nuclear Security Conference
- 25.11.2016WINS Paper on Certified Training published in Radiation Protection Dosimetry
INMM Abstracts due 1 February 2017!
Submit an Abstract for the INMM 58th Annual Meeting!
Submit a 350-word abstract with paper justification and a short biographical sketch by February 1, 2017. Include any additional information that will be helpful in placing your proposed paper in the program, such as the order of any multiple complementary papers. All abstracts must be submitted via the INMM Website.
Download the Call for Papers for complete information and instructions or visit the #INMM2017 website.
Abstracts must be submitted no later than February 1, 2017, to be considered for the 58th INMM Meeting.
Papers are sought in seven primary subject areas:
- Facility Operations
- International Safeguards
- Materials Control and Accountability
- Nonproliferation and Arms Control
- Nuclear Security and Physical Protection
- Packaging, Transportation and Disposition
- Education, Training and Workforce Development
Contact INMM Headquarters at email@example.com if you need assistance in making arrangements for a special session.