- 16.10.2017The Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) and Nawah Energy Company have become Lifetime Corporate Members of WINS
- 19.09.2017Step into the World of Nuclear Security Training - IAEA News item!
- 12.09.2017New IAEA Publication - Summary of the International Conference on Nuclear Security: Commitments and Actions
- 24.08.2017IAEA Nuclear Security eLearning!
- 18.08.2017Director General’s Statement at High-level Dialogue on Nuclear Security
- 10.08.2017Women’s Cyber Forum: Launching Careers in Cyber Space - 6 Nov 2017, Vienna, Austria
- 19.07.2017Report of the Seminar on Sustaining Nuclear Security Training and Support Centers: Lessons Learned and the Way Forward
- 13.07.2017WINS Awarded Funding by Carnegie Corporation of New York and the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- 07.07.2017WINS CNSP Career Report - Available Now!
- 30.06.2017Updated Curriculum for a model Nuclear Security Summit by NTI is now available!
PRESS RELEASE: The Government of Canada and 11 Other States Endorse the WINS Academy’s Commitment to Providing Certified Professional Development for Nuclear Security Worldwide – IAEA INFCIRC/901
Vienna, Austria, December 14, 2016 – The World Institute for Nuclear Security (WINS) is pleased to announce that on 1 December 2016 the Government of Canada submitted a Joint Statement on Certified Training for Nuclear Security Management to the Secretariat of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). The Statement acknowledges the international recognition of the need for nuclear security training, education and certification and commits to providing advocacy, peer review, contributions and other means as necessary to support the WINS Academy’s efforts to expand its international certification programme. Read the full press release here.