- 29.01.2017International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Webinar - Job Opportunities 30 January 2017
- 19.01.2017INMM Abstracts due 1 February 2017!
- 14.12.2016PRESS RELEASE: The Government of Canada and 11 Other States Endorse the WINS Academy’s Commitment to Providing Certified Professional Development for Nuclear Security Worldwide – IAEA INFCIRC/901
- 29.11.2016Upcoming WINS Side Events at the IAEA Nuclear Security Conference
- 25.11.2016WINS Paper on Certified Training published in Radiation Protection Dosimetry
- 21.11.2016Invitation: The Nuclear Industry Steering Group for Security – Industry Briefing
- 03.11.2016Opportunity to Contribute to a Research Project
- 13.10.20169th Nuclear Sector SASIG - Nuclear Security Roundtable
- 13.10.2016The Nuclear Threat Intiative is now 15 years old
- 27.09.2016Nuclear Industry Steering Group for Security Formed
International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Webinar - Job Opportunities 30 January 2017
International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Webinar - Job Opportunities
30 January 2017
This webinar is aimed at professionals interested in learning more about job opportunities available at the International Atomic Energy Agency. During this presentation, recruiters and staff will speak about the IAEA and its departments, explain how the IAEA supports the United Nation's efforts to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals and will elaborate on current job opportunities available for application. Qualified candidates from all Member States are encouraged to register and participate, including women and potential applicants from developing countries. This free online event will take place live and participants will be able to ask questions via a chat feature.
You can register for the webinar of the month here: https://www.iaea.org/about/employment