- 16.10.2017The Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) and Nawah Energy Company have become Lifetime Corporate Members of WINS
- 19.09.2017Step into the World of Nuclear Security Training - IAEA News item!
- 12.09.2017New IAEA Publication - Summary of the International Conference on Nuclear Security: Commitments and Actions
- 24.08.2017IAEA Nuclear Security eLearning!
- 18.08.2017Director General’s Statement at High-level Dialogue on Nuclear Security
- 10.08.2017Women’s Cyber Forum: Launching Careers in Cyber Space - 6 Nov 2017, Vienna, Austria
- 19.07.2017Report of the Seminar on Sustaining Nuclear Security Training and Support Centers: Lessons Learned and the Way Forward
- 13.07.2017WINS Awarded Funding by Carnegie Corporation of New York and the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- 07.07.2017WINS CNSP Career Report - Available Now!
- 30.06.2017Updated Curriculum for a model Nuclear Security Summit by NTI is now available!
The Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) and Nawah Energy Company have become Lifetime Corporate Members of WINS
The World Institute for Nuclear Security (WINS) is pleased to announce that the Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) and Nawah Energy Company have become Lifetime Corporate Members of WINS in September 2017. We welcome ENEC and Nawah to a professional network of over 4,000 Individual and Corporate Members in over 120 countries.
We promote high standards of professional development in nuclear security that lead to certification. We share this vision with ENEC and Nawah, who intend to achieve operational excellence in all things, including world class arrangements for nuclear security. We are proud to count ENEC and Nawah among our supporters, and are pleased to have their organisations as part of the WINS Academy Consultation Group. We look forward to our continued collaboration and ENEC and Nawah’s support for the WINS mission.