- 19.01.2017INMM Abstracts due 1 February 2017!
- 14.12.2016PRESS RELEASE: The Government of Canada and 11 Other States Endorse the WINS Academy’s Commitment to Providing Certified Professional Development for Nuclear Security Worldwide – IAEA INFCIRC/901
- 29.11.2016Upcoming WINS Side Events at the IAEA Nuclear Security Conference
- 25.11.2016WINS Paper on Certified Training published in Radiation Protection Dosimetry
- 21.11.2016Invitation: The Nuclear Industry Steering Group for Security – Industry Briefing
- 03.11.2016Opportunity to Contribute to a Research Project
- 13.10.20169th Nuclear Sector SASIG - Nuclear Security Roundtable
- 13.10.2016The Nuclear Threat Intiative is now 15 years old
- 27.09.2016Nuclear Industry Steering Group for Security Formed
- 16.09.2016WINS Webinar Series on Countering Homegrown Violent Extremism
INMM Abstracts due 1 February 2017!
Submit an Abstract for the INMM 58th Annual Meeting!
Submit a 350-word abstract with paper justification and a short biographical sketch by February 1, 2017. Include any additional information that will be helpful in placing your proposed paper in the program, such as the order of any multiple complementary papers. All abstracts must be submitted via the INMM Website.
Download the Call for Papers for complete information and instructions or visit the #INMM2017 website.
Abstracts must be submitted no later than February 1, 2017, to be considered for the 58th INMM Meeting.
Papers are sought in seven primary subject areas:
- Facility Operations
- International Safeguards
- Materials Control and Accountability
- Nonproliferation and Arms Control
- Nuclear Security and Physical Protection
- Packaging, Transportation and Disposition
- Education, Training and Workforce Development
Contact INMM Headquarters at email@example.com if you need assistance in making arrangements for a special session.