- 03.03.2014Results of the January 2014 WINS questionnaire
- 28.02.2014WINS publishes its 30th Best Practice Guide and relaunches its Best Practice Guides
- 11.02.2014WINS Academy Costs and Sustainability
- 22.01.2014Record participation at WINS’s annual Member satisfaction survey
- 26.09.2013WINS publishes articles in Radiation Regulator
- 11.07.2013Success at "A Night at the Theatre with WINS"
- 20.06.2013Special Publication on a Model National Assurance Programme for Nuclear Security now online!
- 17.06.2013Quarter 3 Fact Flyer now online!
- 14.06.2013Updated Preliminary Workshop Plan Now Online!
- 11.04.2013Fourth Special Publication on "Global Needs Analysis for Nuclear Security Training" now online!
- 27.03.2013WINS Academy Strategy 2013-15 Now Available!
- 12.03.20132013 Annual Report now Online!
Results of the January 2014 WINS questionnaire
The WINS monthly questionnaires are designed to engage with our members on what you think nuclear security leaders and practitioners need to know to make nuclear security more effective world-wide.
In February, more than 110 members participated in the WINS first online monthly questionnaire which focused on your beliefs on nuclear security. The results show the need for people with accountabilities for nuclear security to have more professional development possibilities, therefore highlighting the importance of the WINS Academy initiative. Indeed, 40% of the survey's respondents think they have not been given sufficient professional training opportunities in nuclear security.
We are delighted that our members unanimously believe that WINS is an appropriate platform to promote the need for certification of professionals with nuclear security accountabilities. Thank you for your support!
The complete results are shown below:
Sincere congratulations to Dr. John Matter who won the WINS Academy questionnaire prize of $50 and kindly decided to donate it to the Vienna Chapter of the Institute of Nuclear Materials Management (INMM).